Capable of contending with any forecast, the Imree delivers toasty warmth, crafted with waterproof suede, a waterproof membrane, and gusseted zipper/tongue. Lined in faux fur and grounded in a sheepskin sockliner, this snow day staple serves up plush comfort, no matter the mercury level.
Wearing with chunky socks or just like your boots with more space? Be sure to size up for a roomier fit.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof suede
- Non-wicking materials
- Gusseted zipper with water repellent tape and coatings
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- 100g insulation
- 8" shaft height
- Shaft circumference: 13.5"
- Tall lace-up boot
- Faux fur lining
- Faux fur sockliner
- Rubber outsole
- Best for: Best for: Heavy rain, Light snow
- RN 88276
- The lining and/or insole of this product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.